Distance question

Reaction score
It might be a dumb question... but in my flight record it shows my top distance being 24,000 ft. Does that mean the total distance that I flew meaning round trip? Because there's no way I was that far from home.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Probably round trip, you can check by opening up that particular flight, hit the play button and check to confirm.

It might be a dumb question... but in my flight record it shows my top distance being 24,000 ft. Does that mean the total distance that I flew meaning round trip? Because there's no way I was that far from home.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes, it is the total distance travelled on a particular trip (or battery if you flew it all the way to completion).

AD

I had a flight like that one time, and it was not a real flight.. It ended up being a flight that lasted only a few seconds, and was one where I was checking out the motors and armed them indoors. Sometimes the GPS does not have an accurate lock and will think you are someplace far away from home (one time it thought I was almost 600 miles away).

I had a flight like that one time, and it was not a real flight.. It ended up being a flight that lasted only a few seconds, and was one where I was checking out the motors and armed them indoors. Sometimes the GPS does not have an accurate lock and will think you are someplace far away from home (one time it thought I was almost 600 miles away).
I get good GPS in my garage and have one "flight" record of me walking the bird across the garage :D

Reactions: SteveNPhx

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl