Distance problem..

Reaction score
I recently crashed my phantom 3 standard and knocked the camera out of alignment, today I will fix that but now I can't even go 1/4 of what I could before the crash... Today I couldn't even go 300 feet out and two days ago I wen't 1,200 same location, similar conditions, but different propellers and I switched form anti drop pins to zip ties. I don't know what the problem is and I'm becoming considered because I recently bought an antenna mod and do not want to void the warranty if I broke the phantom. I am losing RC then Video. Any suggestions, ideas of what is wrong or how I can fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4497.PNG
    IMG_4497.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 431
  • IMG_4498.PNG
    IMG_4498.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 467
  • IMG_4499.PNG
    IMG_4499.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 441
Another thing is to look over the long range mods for P2V+ (Phantom 2 Vision Plus). Your P3 Standard is essentially a P2V+, so most if not all of the mods for P2V+ is applicable to your P3S.

So I'd look here:
Antenna Mods | DJI Phantom Forum

and here:
FPVLR P3S Antenna Upgrade | DJI Phantom Forum

Itelite DBS Plus Bird side Antennas. | DJI Phantom Forum

ITELITE and FPVLR Awsome !! | DJI Phantom Forum

You can see some truly amazing range (16000 ft +)

View attachment 39479
Gonna send it in before I mod it I bought the ITELITE DBS ANTENNA FOR STANDARD and it's been shipped

Another thing is to look over the long range mods for P2V+ (Phantom 2 Vision Plus). Your P3 Standard is essentially a P2V+, so most if not all of the mods for P2V+ is applicable to your P3S.

So I'd look here:
Antenna Mods | DJI Phantom Forum

and here:
FPVLR P3S Antenna Upgrade | DJI Phantom Forum

Itelite DBS Plus Bird side Antennas. | DJI Phantom Forum

ITELITE and FPVLR Awsome !! | DJI Phantom Forum

You can see some truly amazing range (16000 ft +)

View attachment 39479
I bought a mod to go 5 miles so I'm good but thanks! ITE-DBS01 STANDARD for Phantom 3 Standard

hello all I'm new to the drone scene and have purchased a p3s. i flew it on the maiden flight in beginner mode then turned it off.. i took it to 100m once then it would not go over 50m then itwould return home

cheers Craig

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj