Distance on phantom

Reaction score
Im new to the whole flying thing, so saw a phantom at the lake a couple of weeks ago, so had to get one, i got the fc40. Now i think i've looked at every video on youtube and i'm seeing some phantoms going a long ways out...like many ppl say they cant see it. So i need to do something to mine, im guessing im only getting out maybe 200-300 feet and it goes into failsafe and returns back to home. Just wondering, i know theres alot to learn on these units. I have not hooked it up to my laptop, reason being i dont understand what im seeing on these videos about changing settings. Any help or info would be great!!! Thanks

blown468 said:
Im new to the whole flying thing, so saw a phantom at the lake a couple of weeks ago, so had to get one, i got the fc40. Now i think i've looked at every video on youtube and i'm seeing some phantoms going a long ways out...like many ppl say they cant see it. So i need to do something to mine, im guessing im only getting out maybe 200-300 feet and it goes into failsafe and returns back to home. Just wondering, i know theres alot to learn on these units. I have not hooked it up to my laptop, reason being i dont understand what im seeing on these videos about changing settings. Any help or info would be great!!! Thanks
You can change the fcc mode, depending on where you live.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=73C33NzQ9vg
If you haven't, download the manual and read. Lots of goodies.

200-300 feet is real low range even in CE and not FCC mode thats sounding like some thing is wrong with one of the antennas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik