distance issues

Reaction score
being asked by a mate, I dont own a standard i have the advanced, but since the latest FW upgrade his range has dropped to between 250-350M, has anyone had this and is there any hope for him, such as downgrading the FW maybe.

being asked by a mate, I dont own a standard i have the advanced, but since the latest FW upgrade his range has dropped to between 250-350M, has anyone had this and is there any hope for him, such as downgrading the FW maybe.

FW upgrade from version to version?
His (new) range is 300m or his range dropped 300m? What was his range before the update?

The latest FW update (v1.9.n) will restrict the height and distance (30M and 50M) until you install the latest DJI-Go app AND re-register your drone by logging back into your dji account with this new app.

FW upgrade from version to version?
His (new) range is 300m or his range dropped 300m? What was his range before the update?

The latest FW update (v1.9.n) will restrict the height and distance (30M and 50M) until you install the latest DJI-Go app AND re-register your drone by logging back into your dji account with this new app.

yeah from the last version to the latest, done all the app related stuff, his distance is now around 300m and his fpv craps out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen