Distance issue

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Is it just me (being stupid) or has anyone else having issues with flying more than 500m distance from home point? Has there been a firmware update that restricts us from flying further than 500m or have I just "missed" some settings somewhere??
tried to do the tracking thing today, and drone just stopped at 500m from home point!! Also, if I set a distance further than 500m with the Litchi app, it wont let me upload the mission?

Cheers

Make sure you have the following setting disabled in DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Maximum-Distance.png

Is it just me (being stupid) or has anyone else having issues with flying more than 500m distance from home point? Has there been a firmware update that restricts us from flying further than 500m or have I just "missed" some settings somewhere??
tried to do the tracking thing today, and drone just stopped at 500m from home point!! Also, if I set a distance further than 500m with the Litchi app, it wont let me upload the mission?
If you have the P3 Adv or Pro it should go way beyond 500 metres if you are away from the interference of a city.
If you have the Standard ... it doesn't go a lot further most of the time.
Firmware updates can make a lot of the settings revert to default values.
Check your Max distance setting to see if it has gone back to 500 metres.

If I fly around my neighborhood,one way i can go about 500-700 meters. another way I can go about 1000-1500 meters.
My guess is there is interference from cell and transmitter towers plus the homes with WI-FI.

If i go out in the country I have gone over 1.5 miles. the area you fly in makes all the difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31