Distance from home

Reaction score
I want to know the greatest distance I have flown from home point. I looked at my flight records and it has lots of information, but not that.
Short of playing each flight and recording greatest distance, is there a way to tell?

I want to know the greatest distance I have flown from home point. I looked at my flight records and it has lots of information, but not that.
Short of playing each flight and recording greatest distance, is there a way to tell?
Yes ... there's no shortcut.
If you just fly out and back you could just look at the longest and confirm how far out you went but if you fly around you might have to do a bit of searching.
You can sort the flight records by total distance or anything else by tapping the top of the columns.
And you can zip through any flight record you look at by sliding the dot on the progress bar at the bottom

A more precise, yet more complicated, way to get that info is to download the flight log (.txt) to a PC, then run it through the Offline TXT to CSV Converter and look at the "CUSTOM.distance.running_max [m]" column. As the name implies, it's a running value that registers the maximum distance from home up to that point in time, so if you scroll to the last line the file, it will effectively give you the greatest distance you were from home, over the entire flight.

Sign up for a free account with AirData UAV (formerly known as HealthyDrones.com) and sync all your flight data there. One of the stats on your home page will be the farthest flight from the home point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair