disregard

• Thread starter Deleted member 29014
  • Start date
Dow Jones Index. Ask a another one!!

thanks for the sarcasm...

I apologize, LUIS MARTINEZ, but seriously there's a right tool for the job.

We don't need to post questions that have already been answered or could be found with a simple search.

I apologize, LUIS MARTINEZ, but seriously there's a right tool for the job.

We don't need to post questions that have already been answered or could be found with a simple search.
I'm not an idiot. Searched google and wiki did not come up.
"We don't need to post questions that have already been answered"
I happen to disagree, it's up to the moderator to "police" the forum. These smart aleck responses probably drive away untold numbers of newbies. Not me, I'm a 32 yr. retired cop and a hard ***.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Again, there's a right tool for the job. I searched Wiki and it came up.

If you want to drive newbies away from a forum, cluttering it with duplicate posts that make it hard to find information is one way to do it.

I never mentioned Google. I mentioned Wikipedia.

But you do need a browser to view Wikipedia.

I'm not an idiot. Searched google and wiki did not come up.
"We don't need to post questions that have already been answered"
I happen to disagree, it's up to the moderator to "police" the forum. These smart aleck responses probably drive away untold numbers of newbies. Not me, I'm a 32 yr. retired cop and a hard ***.
See this Luis? Just shows, some people here won't take 30 seconds to answer a question, but will expend energy on several posts to berate one for asking the question they feel shouldn't have been asked. Human nature...

Reactions: dirkclod and N017RW
See this Luis? Just shows, some people here won't take 30 seconds to answer a question, but will expend energy on several posts to berate one for asking the question they feel shouldn't have been asked. Human nature...

Welcome to the internet, where people like to feel superior and routinely post things that they would never say to someone's face.

I thought this was a very nice forum at first, but have seen that it suffers the same issues all forums do, albeit at a lesser level.

Reactions: dirkclod and N017RW

I'll just point out I answered the question immediately, followed by an apology for the sarcasm.

I never said anything I wouldn't say to someone's face and don't consider anything I said to be berating.

I'll just point out I answered the question immediately, followed by an apology for the sarcasm.

I never said anything I wouldn't say to someone's face and don't consider anything I said to be berating.
It's over and forgotten, no hard feelings, ok?

Hatchet status: buried.

As I said, it is human nature. I catch myself doing the same. Don't take my observation personal. And I missed the original question as well, but it was a sort of funny exchange.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31