Displaying wrong altitude and not holding altitude in gps-p mode

Reaction score
Alright, so last night I heard something loose in the P3P. I took it apart today and found two clips were cracked off, mind you I have never crashed this bird before. I got the plastic out and put the shell back on.

I took it outside to let it hover through a battery to just make sure everything was squared away. I took off with 100% battery and started my hover at 10ft. The wind around here is probably 5mph with gusts up to 10mph.

The P3P had a hell of a time staying where it was supposed to be. It just kept losing altitude to the point I would have to power the motors up again since it would touch the ground. Everytime this happen I would raise up to the same point I was before, but the altitude on the display would read it was now 20ft instead of the 10 it actually was. It did this again where after 3 minutes it would lose altitude and drop to the point of touching the ground, I raised it up to the same 10ft actual level, but the telemetry was now reading 30ft.

Here are some pictures to show what I mean, as you can see I am not even 6 feet tall, but you can see the telemetry is reading 34ft high.

The other pictures show the bird is barely off the ground, but the telemetry is all off, up to the point where it says 43.6ft when its actually maybe 2ft off the ground. What steps should I take to remedy this?

Screenshot_2016-07-22-14-10-33.png

Screenshot_2016-07-22-14-12-48.png

Screenshot_2016-07-22-14-17-18.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4