display stats on video

Reaction score
how are folks showing the DJI flight stats on video uploads? I saw some posts for overlays, but I would like what I'm seeing on my display DJI GO to show on the video.

I would like what I'm seeing on my display DJI GO to show on the video.
Do you mean a common screen recorder? If so, search the forum for many posts on the topic or click here for a few choices.

am looking to have what I see on my display as far as stats---- distance, height, speed, battery volts basically want my video to be exactly what I see. looked in search maybe I'm not wording it right, only thing I pulled up was overlays of the statistics which I want but I want the ones that I see from DJI not an aftermarket app like dashview.

am looking to have what I see on my display as far as stats---- distance, height, speed, battery volts basically want my video to be exactly what I see. looked in search maybe I'm not wording it right, only thing I pulled up was overlays of the statistics which I want but I want the ones that I see from DJI not an aftermarket app like dashview.
Get a screen recorder and record your phone screen, there are many videos on youtube

Awesome thank you I see a lot of youtube vids showing whats seen when flying the drone just didn't know how they did it though maybe something had to be enabled Ill go look at some recorders

Do you mean a common screen recorder? If so, search the forum for many posts on the topic or click here for a few choices.
Awesome thank you I see a lot of youtube vids showing whats seen when flying the drone just didn't know how they did it though maybe something had to be enabled Ill go look at some recorders
You're welcome sir. Good luck! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan