Display prices getting better

Reaction score
I put a deposit on a new P4, so now I'm looking for a display. The iPad mini 2 with wifi/cellular 16gb is $199 brand new. Seems to be the right size and has all the features, although I wouldn't activate the cell service. They have 32gb models for $250 but I don't think extra memory is necessary since this will be used exclusively for the transmitter.
Will that fit ok on the controller?

That is a good price. I had read in other threads on here (discussion tablets) and several forum members do not recommend the iPad mini 2. Do a search on the forum for more info.

I have the iPad Mini 2 and it works just fine. The only downfall is the screen is not easy to see in direct sunlight. For that reason, many people buy the iPad Mini 4 instead. It has an anti-reflective coating on the screen and the screen is brighter.

Reactions: liketogethigh
I have the iPad Mini 2 and it works just fine. The only downfall is the screen is not easy to see in direct sunlight. For that reason, many people buy the iPad Mini 4 instead. It has an anti-reflective coating on the screen and the screen is brighter.
Ouch!!! Double the price for the mini 4. I wonder if there is an anti-glare screen protector for the mini 2 that would serve the same purpose. Good information. Thank you.

Ouch!!! Double the price for the mini 4. I wonder if there is an anti-glare screen protector for the mini 2 that would serve the same purpose. Good information. Thank you.
Ask and you shall receive. I did a quick search and there are plenty of anti-reflective screen protectors for the mini 2. If that is the only complaint, that may be the simple fix.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan