display brightness?

Reaction score
When I have the camera horizontal in the gimbal of my P4P the on screen display of DJI GO 4 darkens considerably making it difficult to see what the P4P sees. When I tilt it down slightly it brightens up and everything is ok. Is this normal or can anyone advise what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks again. Am I correct in thinking I should tap (padlock) AE to lock the exposure? Sorry for the questions, I'm a noob.

When I have the camera horizontal in the gimbal of my P4P the on screen display of DJI GO 4 darkens considerably making it difficult to see what the P4P sees. When I tilt it down slightly it brightens up and everything is ok. Is this normal or can anyone advise what I'm doing wrong.

Tap the screen on the area you want to adjust. (needs to be in range when doing so) ;)

Thanks again. Am I correct in thinking I should tap (padlock) AE to lock the exposure? Sorry for the questions, I'm a noob.
If you're not interested in manual exposure, which to be fair some people aren't, then yes you can use the lock exposure and that will help you. Just get the exposure how you like it and hit the lock button to keep it that way. It's a quick way to handle what is otherwise auto exposure.

Reactions: smackc4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik