"disconnected" .... huuuuuuh... whaaa?

disconnected" on phone screen while wifi connected

• wut happened

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • should a

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aaaaah...Wut's a ubs stick? What does "wut" mean? Rethink the matter. It's quite clear what happened. The bus overload is clearly the base problem, aggravated by a dyscongruent, high altitude electromagnetic shift. I'm guessing somewhere between 4.26 and 4.67 based on your crystal clear description (you must be a professional writer.) Rare but classic. Have you checked for scorching on the tenable fingers? How about sublimation levels in the tangpan? You know what to look for! This is a simple and easy problem to figure out. Report back with your findings. BTW, I remember my first beer, too.

If by some highly unlikely chance you're really seeking help, please try again. Suggestions : 1. Use words. You're not texting your buddy. 2. CLEARLY and chronologically describe your issue. 3. Ask for assistance in figuring out your problem. Right now all we know is you transferred data from your sd card to a "ubs" stick (usb, perhaps?) and saw grass and dirt on video or pictures. Then you went out to look at a house ( don't know if you had your bird with you or not) and your phone screen said "disconnected" on (not "of") the top left of the screen. That leaves Us with no idea what happened ir what you are wanting from us. I'm pretty sure you either don't really need help or that first beer really hit you hard. Either way we're here to help if/when you really need it. 'Til we meet again...

Last edited:
I left this one alone, I thought it was language barrier, maybe your closer than I. ;)

I left this one alone, I thought it was language barrier, maybe your closer than I. ;)
At first so did I. Then I realized it was classic "drunken texting" (usually to the wrong person.)

It's obviously the flux capacitor.

Sent from my QMV7B using PhantomPilots mobile app
The flux capacitor??!!! Are you mad? You obviously are not familiar with high-end glossy speck interference issues (hegsii to the experts). Flux capacitor, my a$*! Where'd you learn electronics, at the toilet store? ;)

I'm afraid this thread is going to go on forever. There are a lot of comedians here.

Last edited:
At first so did I. Then I realized it was classic "drunken texting" (usually to the wrong person.)
Actually that is even more funny, knowing "drunken texting".

A complete stranger called my buddy an FC expert the other day, or something like that. I keep on wondering how he knew my bud was an electronics engineer who knows all about flux capacitors.

Reactions: Pharm
I'm crying, I'm actually crying!
Thank you for these rib tickling responses, they've genuinely made my day!

As for you, daddios...
have drank alcohol past 11 years
...tell me, over the past 11 years have you ever had a break from drinking? Even if it was for just like, y'know, an hour? o_O

Reactions: Alex Baxter
Reactions: Pharm
The flux capacitor??!!! Are you mad? You obviously are not familiar with high-end glossy speck interference issues (hegsii to the experts). Flux capacitor, my a$*! Where'd you learn electronics, at the toilet store? ;)

I'm afraid this thread is going to go on forever. There are a lot of comedians here.
It's actually true. If you reverse the polarity on them it will work. I saw it on an episode of Stargate SG1.

It's actually true. If you reverse the polarity on them it will work. I saw it on an episode of Stargate SG1.

REVERSE POLARITY ! NO NO NO

If you reverse polarity on a swibble unit as shown on Stargate, its a well known fact that that the space time will reverse so you will find a reversed direction of travel to find yourself at your original location before you left originally and this will cause the batteries to drop below the 20% mark. We all know Li-Po's will be severely degraded below 20% so you will find both of you at the original location with ruined batteries which is pointless and I am sure that both of you will agree with me.

I'm afraid Stargate got it wrong and I think they should be sued for screening CGI falsehoods.

DeltaMike Alias (Scotty USSS Enterprise) Chief engineer

Please do not reply to the above because I am not here to answer it. I only came back briefly for a holiday.

Last edited:
I wonder if the OPs UBS stick has netted any gains yet for his data, the markets been up quite a bit lately...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj