'Disconnected' at regular intervals

Reaction score
Greetings all! I'm relatively new here. I recently lost my P3P, so I am attempting to repair my P3S. My P3S has a broken camera and I have completely removed it. The logic board is intact and remains connected. However, the light on the RC turns red and I get a 'disconnected' warning on Litchi AT REGULAR INTERVALS! I have total control of the aircraft when this happens, but I lose telemetry etc every ten seconds. Does anyone know what might be going on here? I'm at my wit's end. [emoji31]

Solid Red on the RC would indicate you are disconnected, including control.

I suggest loading GO and fly it again in an open area, away from people, pets, and buildings. See if you get the same results.

Remember, the controller communicates with the AC and then relays that info to the device via wi-fi. Either you're not really in control or something is amiss in the communication. I doubt it's related to Litchi.

NOPE! Not disconnected, trust me. FULL CONTROL of quad. I've been screwing with this for weeks in all settings and environments. Nothing changes. I know it isn't Litchi and it does the exact same thing on dji go. The linking button on the aircraft actually remains green while the light on the RC goes red every ten seconds.

What makes more sense to me is to Link the controller from the P3P to your P3S and use it instead of the controller your having trouble with. I have done it myself and it will work.

I'm sorry, but I am just curious how you could do the impossible. Why would anyone use the P3S transmitter if one could simply link the aircraft to a lightbridge rc and get FIVE TIMES the range? I may seem disrespectful, but honestly, it's more of an intolerance towards people who want to appear as if they know what they're doing when they don't. Go waste someone else's time.

Dear me.
I think people are trying to help you here, not waste anyone's time.
Show some respect.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4