Different Versions of Ground Station

Reaction score
I am interested in using the 900Mhz version of ground station and am interested in knowing if there are any differences.
Does it use the same spread spectrum transmission techniques as 2.4Ghz, or is it more prone to interference?

Any info on this would be much appreciated. Thanks.

No , the 900Mhz is way more powerful and is less prone to interference. You might need a license to use the 900 Mhz band in some countries

Thanks. I am in the US. Actually, I will be installing it on a Phantom Vision Plus, and I did not want to use the 2.4GHz version as I am concerned it can interfere with the Wifi. Others are doing it without problem, but I rather be safer and do the 900Mhz version.

Thanks for your help, I will go ahead.

I am looking for someone using the 900Mhz Version who can give us an idea of the range of the unit.

Thanks.

PhantomRock said:
I am looking for someone using the 900Mhz Version who can give us an idea of the range of the unit.

Thanks.
I'm guessing the main reason people are switching to 900 is for live FPV.
I just simply upload the way points and turn off the ground station and I can view the live FPV

the 900 is much more powerful and will not interfere with other freq. I am using the 900 on my Phantom 2 along with the lightbridge which is using 2.4 freq, i accidentally used the 2.4 datalink and lost signal so i changed to 900 and its working well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4