different size props on same machine

Reaction score
Would it be possible to run three 9" props and one 8". I'm obviously going to replace the damaged 9" propellor but I was thinking that I have some 8" ones and wouldn't the motor just compensate for the smaller propellor by running a little faster?? Please be gentle with your answers:)
digidydawg

Ozzyguy is right. I wouldn't even consider using a mismatched set of props. We have no idea what would happen and it is unlikely that DJI designed for that.

digidydawg said:
Would it be possible to run three 9" props and one 8". I'm obviously going to replace the damaged 9" propellor but I was thinking that I have some 8" ones and wouldn't the motor just compensate for the smaller propellor by running a little faster?? Please be gentle with your answers:)
digidydawg

Ummm... I'm sorry... But with the current state of DJI firmware running standard hardware... You're asking if it's wise to attempt to run three nine inch props and one eight inch prop? I'm doing my very best to be kind with my answer... I truly am.

But my answer, no matter how I try to mitigate the perceived negative implications... is... NO!!!!

WTF are you thinking??? :D

-slinger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav