Different box or different drone

Reaction score
After a crash a few months ago i sent it to DJI for repair with the original box. The serial number is different to the one printed on my box when I got it back after repair. The serial number on the drone doesn't have an "R" on it to say its refurbished but both drone and camera is different to what the serial number is on the box.

Chances are they put the drone in another box with a different serial stuck on it

I did go to airdata and tried to look up the info of the model number before the crash but money is tight and I can't afford to get any upgrade plan at to moment. Is there any other way I can see what the drone product number was and after march this year?

Thanks in advanced guys [emoji4]

My understanding is that when you send your drone into DJI for repair, they will generally send back another drone.

Reactions: Neon Euc
That's what I thought. Its not an issue but can't see why there isn't an "R" at the end of the serial

Ditto to Neon Euc. I've had two repairs done at DJI. Both came back different. One was refurb, one brand new. Both were fine.
It would be nice if DJI repair folks included a little more information about the repair when they ship it back.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Ditto to Neon Euc. I've had two repairs done at DJI. Both came back different. One was refurb, one brand new. Both were fine.
It would be nice if DJI repair folks included a little more information about the repair when they ship it back.
That would be a great idea to be honest. I am still not sure if I got a new shell or a whole new aircraft

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31