Difference in these gimbals?

Free shipping mate- do the math and you wil see it is the same product presented differently- the 59 dollar one costs 20 bucks to ship- the 80 dollar is free shipping.

Both are goodluckbuy- what I am running, and some others.

Post by Davek » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:58 am
Ok thanks! but still wonder why ones weighs 218g and the other 400g? Gotta love China :)

One is the weight of the gimbal, and the other is probably the weight of the gimbal with the GoPro camera together...

Thanks! I ordered one! It has become more common for me to order stuff from China but it's just weird.

I have that gimbal, it`s great for photos but not so good with video, tends to fail and vibrate on and off. I just got a Tarot for $125 and will try it and see if it delivers. If it doesn`t then I will order the Zenmuse.

rotorhead42 said:
I have that gimbal, it`s great for photos but not so good with video, tends to fail and vibrate on and off. I just got a Tarot for $125 and will try it and see if it delivers. If it doesn`t then I will order the Zenmuse.

Guess I didn't look hard enough but only saw the Tarot for $169. I only have some many DJI dollars :) and still need an fpv system.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj