Difference between DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh

Reaction score
Sorry if I’m being silly ladies and gents but can someone please explain the difference between DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh.

I’m looking into it for some sort of insurance in case of the P4P+ goes down. (Just in case )

Is it worth the money ?

What’s your take ?

I think some kind of insurance is a good idea Ibought the refresh for my P4A because it just seems like a good investment. Not that I fly reckless but some times things happen even when your flying like an ace. Most people will tell you if you want insurance to get state Farm insurance for 60.00 and it covers fly aways and crashes refresh only covers the done if you have carcass to give them but I couldn’t get that insurance in the state im living in. So I opted for refresh which covers two crashes. I think the difference between DJI care and refresh is DJI care is for warranty work and refresh is for insurance work.

Blue skies

State Farm, sorry is that US only ? Forgot to mention I’m in the UK. Thanks.
Yes. You know us yanks we think everybody’s from America. If you plan on flying mostly overland then I would get the refresh because there will always be a way to go get your AC (hopefully)to return to DJI for a replacement. With refresh even if you smash the bird to pieces if you can put it back in a box you can get a brand new one for 95 bucks that’s if it’s totaled. Minor crashes are covered as well for free.

Safe flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik