Did somebody tried U|g|CS ?

Reaction score
U|g|CS

It's a desktop app (PC/MAC/*NIX) and a Android app ( UgCS for DJI - App Android su Google Play )

The website says: "Perfect for simple tasks, learning UAV mission management or to fly your drones just for fun. Supports multiple drones from different manufacturers. Limited range of operations and support."

It seems interesting, although (the free version) limited to a 500 meters radius..
I've downloaded the desktop app, it looks powerful...

Last edited:
I've tried it and can't get it to work. It links to the aircraft bit the map that comes up is some airport, not where your DJI is. Also the video feed does not work. Plus it is super slow. Not intuitive and feels clunky. There is some potential here but it isn't for casual users

Coincidentally I installed it n my computer yesterday but there seems to be a fairly steep learning curve. You also seem to need a laptop with you (I'm not 100% sure). Overkill for what I need at this time...

As I fly outdoors, I will not go for such apps. I fact as I use goggles, I am switching from tablet to phone for DJI go app.

Coincidentally I installed it n my computer yesterday but there seems to be a fairly steep learning curve. You also seem to need a laptop with you (I'm not 100% sure). Overkill for what I need at this time...
Yes, in a video the guy transfers the mission via WiFi from a notebook to the remote... Doesn't seem very handy.. But the pc app looks powerful..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20