Did my first wedding!!

I felt like the aerial shots were kind of random and didn't mix well into the overall flow. It may have been better if the shots were lower and showed angles of people/places. Just my 2cents.
I've personally been struggling with the concept of how best to integrate aerial into wedding shots w/o it looking "random". This takes careful planning of the shots w/o disturbing guests it the wedding flow. If the quad were quiet, then it would be a mute issue [emoji16]

Reactions: Molokai
I felt like the aerial shots were kind of random and didn't mix well into the overall flow. It may have been better if the shots were lower and showed angles of people/places. Just my 2cents.
I've personally been struggling with the concept of how best to integrate aerial into wedding shots w/o it looking "random". This takes careful planning of the shots w/o disturbing guests it the wedding flow. If the quad were quiet, then it would be a mute issue [emoji16]

All input is recieved happily! Thanks for taking the time to check it out!
That's also the hard thing for me - it's just too noisy to fly lower. But the bride and groom were stoked for the shots so I'm happy for now!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik