Did I mess up my camera?

Reaction score
I got a new P3 advanced today and upgraded the firmware first thing. I didn't know any better (first copter) and later I turned on my copter while the gimbal brace was in place. It took me about 30 seconds to notice and I shut it off. Does the software protect against this or did I damage my new copter? I took it off and turned it back on, the gimbal seemed to cycle ok and then face foward. I didn't fly it yet.

I got a new P3 advanced today and upgraded the firmware first thing. I didn't know any better (first copter) and later I turned on my copter while the gimbal brace was in place. It took me about 30 seconds to notice and I shut it off. Does the software protect against this or did I damage my new copter? I took it off and turned it back on, the gimbal seemed to cycle ok and then face foward. I didn't fly it yet.
Happened to me the first time I used it. It should be fine.

I think you should be okay buddy, I've done that twice and my gimbal and camera work just find so I think you'll be alright [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I got a notice "gimbal overload" when the gimbal was stuck in high grass. This makes me think the software is pretty smart and won't destroy the gimbal trying to move it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj