Did I just pay $98.00 for a brand new Phantom 1 (v1.0)?

Reaction score
As they say... If it's too good to be true...I wouldn't bother with it

kydan said:
As they say... If it's too good to be true...I wouldn't bother with it

eBay has covered it with their money back guarantee so I'll get my money back if I need to file with them. I'll either get nothing, a bootlegged phantom, an empty shell, box or a real phantom. I looking forward to finding out and reply back here!

This is what happens when I sit around the house. Going out to fly my P2 right now! :D

Update: I just got a message from eBay saying the listing was removed. They said I still should get my order. Very peculiar.

GreenMarine said:
It looks like there were 10 of them... All sold out by the time I clicked on the link above :( :(

eBay said they withdrew the auction so I doubt all 10 were sold. Those who bought (me included) may end up asking for a charge-back. We'll see. Would be cool if one showed up at the door, though.

Alas - eBay refunded my money. No cheap Phantom for me!

It's risky though, there's no way they could post a regular Phantom out for that so what if you received some sort of fake, like a model of one :eek:
It would be a whole lot of grief returning it (you pay) and they would have a free loan for weeks at your expense.

Things like this crop up all the time and I suspect some of the sellers simply need temporary funds quickly.
They are aware it will be taken back in days.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic