Did i just get a bad one

Reaction score
ok had my p2v now 6 months and in that time its had one big crash when it fell from the sky loads of damage done went back to DJI to be sorted out 8 weeks later it comes back have to update it after update FPV not working right keeps losing single even at less then 10ft away next update the camera starts recording when it felt like it and taking for every to get a GPS lock more updates this no Wi-Fi all update and been done the right so rings up my DJI dealer tells him about the updates and what as happen each I have updated it were is it now yes back with the DJI dealer yet again one day i will get to fly it
over 6 months i have email DJI more then 20 times about this and they have never got back to me once

Here, let me lend you a few of these: ". . . ."! :) Not being a grammar nazi, it was just incredibly difficult to read your post without them!

After it fell from the sky did DJI repair it for free/accept that it was a manufacturing/electronic defect? If so then as you are in the UK, and by law everything you buy in this country has an implied 12 month warranty (responsibility for which falls on the seller), then you could take the lot back to the dealer and ask for either a brand new one off the shelf or your money back. It's tough on them, but if they won't do it you can put in a dispute with your credit card company or even get Trading Standards involved - hopefully that won't be required as it's not exactly the poor dealer's fault, and sounds like they are trying their best to help out.

However, if the cause of the crash was pilot error, or at least could be deemed to be "just one of those things" (stuff that flies is always at risk of coming down hard for all sorts of reasons) and the repairs weren't done under warranty then you probably don't have anywhere to go legally.

Simon if you think back to when I first posted that my p2v feel out of the sky you did think then it was the battier pins I never did fine out what and happen to it just that DJI had it for 8 weeks to sort it out I have now sent it back with the list of faults it as got asking the dealer to sorted it out once and for all or replace or money back up to date I think I have been patient with it all but enough is enough DJI never got back to when I have sent them emails is no big deal am starting to think that's the norm with them I would just like to take it out its case without thinking what's wrong with it this time am so glad I did not let my wife buy be the p2v+ on the hole I think that the phantom range are a great bit of kit am putting it down to me just being unlucky and getting a bad one

p.s
by the way the main board had to replace (chip and gone ) and the battier pines when it fell from the sky

shaun27 said:
Simon if you think back to when I first posted that my p2v feel out of the sky you did think then it was the battier pins I never did fine out what and happen to it just that DJI had it for 8 weeks to sort it out I have now sent it back with the list of faults it as got asking the dealer to sorted it out once and for all or replace or money back up to date I think I have been patient with it all but enough is enough DJI never got back to when I have sent them emails is no big deal am starting to think that's the norm with them I would just like to take it out its case without thinking what's wrong with it this time am so glad I did not let my wife buy be the p2v+ on the hole I think that the phantom range are a great bit of kit am putting it down to me just being unlucky and getting a bad one

p.s
by the way the main board had to replace (chip and gone ) and the battier pines when it fell from the sky

I see your puncuation hasn't improved from your first post. So HARD to read.

Check your computer keyboard. Could be a corn chip under the "period" key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enseth said:
shaun27 said:

p.s

I see your puncuation hasn't improved from your first post. So HARD to read.

Very hard to read. That's one huge sentence - hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31