DID I GET A USED ITEM FROM AMAZON.CA??

Oh, for god's sake.

Amazon ships out millions upon millions of items a year. You yourself seems to have made a lot of purchases. Every once in a while mistakes happen. It's not some grand conspiracy. When contacted they went the extra mile to make things right. What more do you want?

Last year I ordered a $1,200 Nikon DSLR. When I received it it appeared to have been a customer return. Although functionally there was nothing wrong with it, I contacted Amazon. The CSR was profoundly apologetic and shipped out a replacement using overnight shipping.

It was one mistake out of hundreds of orders I've placed over the years, and Amazon made a real effort to make amends.

So maybe take it down a notch.

Reactions: sgf and wolf~928
Are you really that bent out of shape for something so trivial? They likely made an honest mistake, gave you the item FREE and you're still complaining. Some people just can't be pleased.

Reactions: Mr. Salty
Maybe it was a used item that was accidentaly shipped instead of new. But I doubt the box actually left the Amazon warehouse in that shape. More likely it was banged up during shipping as it doesn't look like a very strong cardboard box. Probably broke open in the shipping company's automated sorting facility and someone at that company saw it and hastily taped it closed. Unfortunately, it happens to packages every day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers