Did I do anything wrong here.... I'm a noob

Reaction score
Flying tonight, decent wind from the North.... All of a sudden, my drone is climbing and flying away, OH CRAP. FURIOUSLY I TRY TO GET IT UNDER CONTROL. I hand catch it and shut it down. Done for the night it's too windy.

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

Or so I thought, apparently I was flying in ATTI mode most of the time, then it flying away (I was downwind) was because it lost signal and returned to home.

300' away open ground no interference. What's up?

Flying tonight, decent wind from the North.... All of a sudden, my drone is climbing and flying away, OH CRAP. FURIOUSLY I TRY TO GET IT UNDER CONTROL. I hand catch it and shut it down. Done for the night it's too windy.

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

Or so I thought, apparently I was flying in ATTI mode most of the time, then it flying away (I was downwind) was because it lost signal and returned to home.

300' away open ground no interference. What's up?

You didn't enable the data file download, so it's hard to know what was happening.

You were not in ATTI mode - GPS_Atti is regular GPS mode. It behaved as instructed until losing signal, then climbed (probably to its RTH height) and moved back towards the home point. Why it disconnected is not apparent.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj