Did I buy the correct package? Please give advice

Reaction score
So I bought the phantom 2 with the HD-3D gimble and am trying to find out if the model I bought to use with the GoPro3+. So my questions are the following and thanks for the help and info.

Is this model available to use fpv with a iphone or iPad wifi or what is recommended?
Is this basically the same model or what is the biggest difference between the vision plus and my model?
Does anyone know what carrying case works and closes with this model with the blade guards attached?
Do I need any other accessories that would help? Including the Bluetooth stuff and other items found on the dji website.

Any other tips or advice for this beginner would be awesome.

Thanks!

guyfromcali said:
So I bought the phantom 2 with the HD-3D gimble and am trying to find out if the model I bought to use with the GoPro3+. So my questions are the following and thanks for the help and info.

Is this model available to use fpv with a iphone or iPad wifi or what is recommended?
Is this basically the same model or what is the biggest difference between the vision plus and my model?
Does anyone know what carrying case works and closes with this model with the blade guards attached?
Do I need any other accessories that would help? Including the Bluetooth stuff and other items found on the dji website.

Any other tips or advice for this beginner would be awesome.

Thanks!

The biggest difference between the vision+ and the model you have is the vision + is a complete package you just connect to the iPhone and away you go. The one you have will not work with an iPhone etc and you have to buy a monitor, video transmitter, camera etc which will work out dearer than the + by the time you are done.
Edit - forget the blade guards they are not recommended for your model when everything is fitted ( too much weight ) and they will cause a world of hurt to your wallet after it crashes ;)

I have bought prop guards but on more reading i have decided not to fit them..on windy days they act like sails

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31