Diamond Bar CA - First video

Reaction score
Hello All.

I've been a photographer for many years now, and love taking pictures.

I've been lurking and learning about Phantom UAV's for several months now.
(Thank you for being such a nice and helpful community.)

So about two weeks ago I bought a Phantom 2 vision and spent a few days getting it set up and learning how to fly it.

Last weekend I went out, and flew for about a hour and recorded over 30 minutes of video.
Sunday morning I did my first video editing ever, and came up with the following result.
I hope you like it.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmAG8haGwLE[/youtube]

I've decided that this is going to be a great new hobby for me. It has so much potential.
I can't wait to work on my next video.
Hopefully you will like the results as well.
I'm open to any comments or suggestions.

Thanks.
Q~

How are you getting the video uploaded with Lenny Kravitz as a soundtrack? Every time I put be of my son's baseball highlite videos up with any popular music Youtube strips the audio!

Nice Job! I know where you are. beautiful foothills. I'm in Wilton. Keep up the good edits.
Cheers
Joe

The soundtrack was in the .mp4 file I uploaded.
I was not aware that youtube would remove audio.
Let's see if it stays.
I thought it was a good song to go with the flight.

Q~

sdtrojan said:
How are you getting the video uploaded with Lenny Kravitz as a soundtrack? Every time I put be of my son's baseball highlite videos up with any popular music Youtube strips the audio!
I have never had audio removed but if I use copyrighted/royalty music is notifies me and I have to agree that it is owned by someone else. It also will disqualify that video from generating any ad income.

Nice video ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj