Diagnosing Current LED Issues

Reaction score
So I was flying my Phantom and lost the signal, so it reverted to "return to home". Brilliantly, it decided that meant it should land in a river. Thankfully it chose a shallow spot so it was only submerged to above the camera, not the whole way.

I dried it out and powered it on, all four green leds on the battery are flashing and the light on the strut is red. The camera was moving but not now, nor is there video. Fault battery or worse?

Bummer!
Sounds like moisture is present, still.
Most of the DJI boards are coated with a transparent material, making them a bit more resistant to water/moisture!

Ok
Exactly what happens at startup?
Do you get beeps, then red/yellow/green then red?
Or just instantly red?
Also solid or blinking red?

Next gimbal
Is there a light on gimbal or no light at all?

Thanks,
Just need a bit more info!

J Dot
:cool:

Hi J Dot -

I'll check when I can and get back to you. Right now the battery pack isn't working again...all four LEDs are lit and the power button is flashing but I can't shut it off...

Do you have a volt meter?
Test voltage at battery contacts,
Should have 11.1vdc

Also
Try plugging it to charger to see if it turns off and starts charging?

Sounds like your battery may have shorted out? There is a way to reset it, but you have to open battery top, SEPERATE top casing top half, enough to expose com ribbon cable, unplug cable for 24 hours, it resets your battery, it will show full life ( 4 bars, and 0 charges ) kind of a pain though to do, but can be done!

Does the battery do this while in the bird, or out as well if you turn it on?

J Dot
:cool:

Currently its now out of the drone and just doing the same thing. I plugged it in, nothing happened. I can try testing the voltage later.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4