DHL lost my Phantom 2 V+

Reaction score
It looks like DHL has lost my Phantom. Tracking number shows that it was sent to the shipping facility in Las Vegas last Thursday. Called DHL several times and they said they will not know anything until tomorrow, I think I am getting the runaround. Anyone else have this issue?

VegasCadillac said:
It looks like DHL has lost my Phantom. Tracking number shows that it was sent to the shipping facility in Las Vegas last Thursday. Called DHL several times and they said they will not know anything until tomorrow, I think I am getting the runaround. Anyone else have this issue?

Would love a update on this. I am thinking of ordering through DHL to Mexico. If it is lost is it insured? How did the whole thing work out?

I will keep you posted, I have notified DJI as well just to let them know. I am not sure if they insured it or not. I should know more tomorrow as they said they will let me know something by 5:00 p.m. I think it found a new home...

All products are the responsibility of the vendor until signed for by the customer... If anything... you've only lost some time... As an online seller... we see this happen from time to time and realize hey... sometimes you just hafta ship out another one free of charge.

DBS said:
All products are the responsibility of the vendor until signed for by the customer... If anything... you've only lost some time... As an online seller... we see this happen from time to time and realize hey... sometimes you just hafta ship out another one free of charge.

That's what I figured, DJI has asked for two days to look into it as well and that seems fair. I am getting impatient as I ordered it on 4/9/14...

Personally, don't like DHL. They've claimed on several deliveries in the past that they couldn't find my address (pure baloney) on the posted delivery date, and once they even lost a package, posting for several days that it was "out for delivery". The vendor sent me a second product, which arrived OK. Then three weeks later the original package showed up. Have had no troubles with USPS, FEDEX or UPS.

Fedex and UPS are the only ones I trust. USPS has screwed up so many times that if offered other types of shipping I opt for the others regardless of cost. DHL is just a bad excuse for a shipping company.

Ordered mine on 4/9 also but thankfully I have had mine for a few days now. DHL's tracking isn't what they claim being up to date and what not. It's not really in order for my shipment. It showed it at their Indiana Hub one day and then showed it had customs clearance the next day. And then it showed it arrived in at the hub the next. It was odd.
*Looked back at my emails* Shipped 4/22 arrived at my door 4/25/14

I also found it funny but I'm glad they did, but it was left at my front door "Because signature was on file" which I don't think I've EVER had anything shipped to my house DHL. I'm glad though that they did. I didn't want to have to hunt it down and I was like everyone else had been keeping my eye on the tracking number.

Looking back it actually didn't take them long once DHL had it. It felt a lot longer than that considering it came from China to Minnesota. Also since I had ordered it so long before. I had contacted them several times since they hadn't sent any notifications out that the shipments were delayed. Which was somewhat painful, but I'm guessing the time difference made it take longer than I would of expected to correspond.

UPDATE: DHL says that it is now "with delivery courier"...it's 5:45 p.m. and I think they are trying to stall because they have no idea where the package is...Everyone needs to be aware of DHL!

VegasCadillac said:
UPDATE: DHL says that it is now "with delivery courier"...it's 5:45 p.m. and I think they are trying to stall because they have no idea where the package is...Everyone needs to be aware of DHL!

it's not uncommon for DHL to give it to a 3rd (4th party?) company that well... curies the package to the destination.
UPS does it as well as FedEX. It's so freekin annoying. Especially when you expect it to come from the shipping company you specified.

But they do this to save money

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31