Detached wires - need help

Reaction score
Can anyone help me, I have opened up my Phantom 1 to find a wire that appears to have become detached, the colours are red and grey, they form a pair and run down the front right arm, see images - I have checked everywhere but cannot find where they go....I dare not fly it until they are re-attached. I have visited many sites looking at images of opened phantoms and can see that the wire disappears behind the black capacitor.

Attachments

• IMG_1040.JPG
    IMG_1040.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_1041.JPG
    IMG_1041.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 401
It's an auxiliary power wire for add ons i.e. gimbal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for responding, where does it attach, as it did not have a3s or 4s connector on it for power supply from a Lipo - I also have a gimbal on order that will require the power so how do I re-attach the wire...where does it feed from?

One end of those wires is connected to the mainboard to draw power. The bare ends you found will splice on to the power feed cable that should come with whatever gimbal you ordered (unless it's a DJI gimbal, then you won't need that power lead you found). It's safe to fly with the cable there in the meantime, as long as the two bare leads are taped off so they don't make contact with each other or anything else inside.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub