Desperately need help

In a rough guess, unfortunately you might get 3/4 of the amount that was paid. More likely 1/2, depending on condition and if it even flies. That will be a tough one. Also, the condition of the aircraft battery will have an influence as well, for someone that knows what they are looking for.

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Looking to get at least $900 for all, is this an unrealistic expectation?
Prbly not unrealistic although slower to sell. Could try bid type sale on Ebay, but be prepared to reduce it. P2 models are obsolete.

Don't be too hard on the boyfriend. These things have trapped many guys with it's snake like charms. We as males have no defense for such toys..

Any sites that purchase these things with more/better photos, that don't take 10% like eBay does?
This site has a classifieds section.

Reactions: Jenn36
Don't be too hard on the boyfriend. These things have trapped many guys with it's snake like charms. We as males have no defense for such toys..
Lol, I understand but having a really hard time trying to recoup what I can considering I can't tell anyone the details of what I have. Trying not to be too upset with the situation, we all make mistakes,lol

In a rough guess, unfortunately you might get 3/4 of the amount that was paid. More likely 1/2, depending on condition and if it even flies. That will be a tough one. Also, the condition of the aircraft battery will have an influence as well, for someone that knows what they are looking for.
. Where is the battery, and how can I tell what type of condition it is in?

I'm actually an ebay seller and have great feedback since 2008, but my area of expertise is mostly perfumes, handbags, antiques and girly stuff. What should I post it for, in order to sell quickly?
I imagine you won't like the figure. $750 or best offer. Likely to end up around $500-$600 at best. Possibly less. Sorry...

How far in the hole are you? Im asking because instead of selling these for a loss, why not invest a little more and make some money with them? I don't know what your free time and ability to get into a side business is but if you're not going to be getting back 1,200 if thats what you need, there are always plenty of ways to make money with a drone and some go pro cameras... even if its an older phantom. It wouldn't happen overnight but you already have equipment to earn money. I dunno, that is my proposal. Assuming you arent breaking up as well, then only one of you will be getting paid off the drone.

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Battery circled. No way to know condition without powering up.

battery2.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl