Deleted Post, Ignore Please

Are you sure these people don't mind sharing their picture on line?

Deleted...people in a public place, but whatever.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have deleted. There is no more I can do to atone.

I have deleted. There is no more I can do to atone.

Why do you feel you must atone?

The web is full of non-sense.
Just gotta wade your way through it.

You're fine.

I clicked on the link now everything is crystal clear.
6c41b06c517e95e49c77cdf9f0247978.jpg

Ahh the old reasonable expectation of privacy question. Answer...if they were in a public place and you captured it with your phantom... Not likely.

Ahh the old reasonable expectation of privacy question. Answer...if they were in a public place and you captured it with your phantom... Not likely.

Yea...I thought a fun thread would be showing crowds that form when we fly our drones. But...even though no problem, people screamed. Hence, since I abhor drama, I deleted and have tried (unsuccessfully) to atone.

Here is the money paragraph:

You have no expectation of privacy in anything you do in public. This includes where you go and what you do while you’re there. For example, I just got an adorable basset hound named Rosie. We take walks every day. I have no expectation of privacy regarding where we walk, what I’m wearing when I walk her, or how I react when she pulls on the leash. That’s all in plain view for everyone to see. Anyone can take a picture of us and post it online, preferably with a caption that says, “Sassy lady and her awesome dog,” and there’s nothing I can do about it (as long as they’re not misrepresenting me or commercializing my image without my consent).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers