Deleted DJO GO 4 App

Reaction score
I haven't flown my drone in a few weeks. So I fired her up this evening and was forced to install the latest firmware update. After doing so, all of my settings were set to their default settings (very annoying). Also, I was restricted to 100 ft altitude even though this was not the default setting. I deleted my iOS DJI GO 4 app on my iPad and reinstalled. Problem solved! However, I realized all of my flight logs were missing. I further realized that I had never synced any of my flight logs in the app. I never knew that option existed!? Is there anyway to retrieve that data from my sd card? I haven't synced my iPad either in the past 6 months. Am I out of luck?

If you haven't synced in 6 months, I believe they're gone. You can resync and try but you'll probably only get past flights to show- if you ever really synced at all. You gotta remember to sync your flights if you don't want to lose them in such a situation. Why were you forced to do a firmware update? I haven't been forced yet. It's be recommend in the app, lol, but I'm absolutely sticking with 1.03.0509.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj