DELETE

• Thread starter Deleted member 27337
  • Start date
Why do you want the new motors. In my experience the one's w/ new motors get video loss signal sooner. Old motors have a strong signal

How much you want to pay for the AC ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Pickup a used one then my friend, I can't let mine go for that. Sorry, but good luck !!

Reactions: brad2388
Why do you want the new motors. In my experience the one's w/ new motors get video loss signal sooner. Old motors have a strong signal
I can't understand how video is connected to type of the motors?

Its not in the motors as much as programmed into the upgraded control board associated with the new motors. You can search and see if it's explained in detail, but from my experience old motors go on and on with full bars in the same flight path that my new motors bird gets real degration in video strength.

Sorry T, even with & especially with the p3 price drop i dont think its going to be easy to find an aircraft with camera for 400 bucks. You might have to hit up eBay

550 for just the aircraft is nothing?

550 for just the aircraft is nothing?

I believe you're wanting aircraft & gimbal. Which means you're wanting to pay 200 to 250 for the aircraft which is going to be pretty hard to find a mint one for 200 bucks . You'll find it though if you keep looking. Good luck

I believe you're wanting aircraft & gimbal. Which means you're wanting to pay 200 to 250 for the aircraft which is going to be pretty hard to find a mint one for 200 bucks . You'll find it though if you keep looking. Good luck

Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1