Delaware County, PA

Reaction score
Looking for fellow pilots to drone with in the Ridley/Swarthmore/Springfield areas. I look forward to meeting other enthusiasts.

I have the P3P. I've had it since just before DJI dropped the price, yeah, I have great timing.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Looking for fellow pilots to drone with in the Ridley/Swarthmore/Springfield areas. I look forward to meeting other enthusiasts.
Hi,

I'm from ridley so not far. New to the phantom 3, but been flying cheap starters and then the ar drone 2.0 for a few years. But range on them were never that great.

Not sure if your still looking but figured I would check.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hi,

I'm from ridley so not far. New to the phantom 3, but been flying cheap starters and then the ar drone 2.0 for a few years. But range on them were never that great.

Not sure if your still looking but figured I would check.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Always looking. I generally fly out of either my front yard or Ridley Municipal Park on Michagan just off Fairview. There is a "Bagels and Drones" meetup in Mount Laurel this Saturday. Might be interesting.

See you at Bagels & Drones
Rotor-E Drone Club
Invite a friend
Simply forward this email to a friend and have them join the Meetup.
iyqOKppGSQ1aySDRA4AiDd8VYxqXvz4uZBD4WHKJ55bR6xG2FE2SbRl3mLnMmRkyieC35aQz3YBTRnian9YSfo6q8AzsKVLYItkVHQrt=s0-d-e1-ft

Saturday, July 30, 2016
at 9:00 AM
ZrwBuUx2CGi4ffs3iy0XKh8Plg4SPuFeQ8We6u-YRZrEKPSqs20ORPT8bdwL2b7mdZI8XD8WUTdkKSrnYKNzUiOqiPrAOZXAEj9TeLlRrg=s0-d-e1-ft

Laurel Acres Park
1045 S Church St
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Directions

Hi I am from Eddystone. I fly where I work McDade & Bullens in Woodlyn. I am also a pilot and fly at the airport (Private) in NJ where I keep my planes. We will have to meet up some time.

I'm from Lower Bucks County...I know this is an older post, but I hope the Mount Laurel Meet Up group is still active.

im in center city philly!
cant wait for autumn to fly around with all the beautiful colors of fall. there are a lot of nice parks in philly, big and small.
where else have you fly besides springfield area?

There is some good spots near Belmont Mansion area...I haven't been myself but I plan to when I get back from vacation

I only live 2 miles away from the river and have yet to get down there with my drone yet

I don't know how far from Lambertville you are but the next I go to the river I
try to let you know.

I live in Springfield. Right around the corner from the mall. I fly mostly in Church Road Park. I was at Rose Tree Park last week and the trees are turning getting some nice colors. I don't fly a P but have a couple others. If you Delco guys ever want to get together and fly, let me know. - Steve.

anyone interested this Saturday 10-29 three or four of us will be flying
around the Lambertville area.

I live in Springfield. Right around the corner from the mall. I fly mostly in Church Road Park. I was at Rose Tree Park last week and the trees are turning getting some nice colors. I don't fly a P but have a couple others. If you Delco guys ever want to get together and fly, let me know. - Steve.
I was thinking of flying Saturday, 10/29 at Crum Woods and/or Smedley Park. Interested?

let me talk to the other guys I don't know were these parks are that you are talking
about. We were planning to fly at the goat hill overlook around 9:00 tomorrow

I was looking up smedley park its about 2 hrs. away. I don't think tomorrow
would be good.I have someone meeting up with us thats comming a hour
the other direction. Maybe another time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl