Defective Battery!!!

Reaction score
So i've come to the conclusion that I got a defective battery!!
So if the battery fails your just out $1,100 or so bucks when ur phantom bounces off the earth???
That is messed up!
I checked the battery with the phantom assistant 2 and it doesnt say anything is wrong with the battery.
Will DJI replace the battery? Is there any kind of warranty? or am I just out $108 bucks??
Anyone know?
Thanks,
Tim

How have you come to the conclusion that you have a defective battery?

Last edited:
How have you come to the conclusion that you have a defective battery?
Iv'e used my other 2 batteries with no problem, then i put the battery in that initally failed and made my phantom drop from the sky, and after a minute or two flying low over grass, it did the same thing! Just went dark and fell into the grass!!

Iv'e used my other 2 batteries with no problem, then i put the battery in that initally failed and made my phantom drop from the sky, and after a minute or two flying low over grass, it did the same thing! Just went dark and fell into the grass!!
Maybe that battery is not clipping in properly. I was considering setting up some velcro for exta saftey to be sur to hold the battery in, what do you think?

So i've come to the conclusion that I got a defective battery!!
So if the battery fails your just out $1,100 or so bucks when ur phantom bounces off the earth???
That is messed up!
I checked the battery with the phantom assistant 2 and it doesnt say anything is wrong with the battery.
Will DJI replace the battery? Is there any kind of warranty? or am I just out $108 bucks??
Anyone know?
Thanks,
Tim
As far as warranty for battery, I bought them through amazon from Drones, etc. . Should I discuss a replacement battery with amazon, drones etc. or directly with DJI? Anyone have experience doing this?
Thanks for replies, you guys are awesome!!

You should definitely contact DJI -- since they are providing the warranty. Drones Etc. should be able to help you too since they sold the battery to you (Amazon just shipped it).

Last edited:
You should definitely contact DJI -- since they are providing the warranty. Drones Etc. should be able to help you too since they sold the battery to you (Amazon just shipped it).
Yeah guys, e-mailed the authorized dealer for mine (drones etc.)and they said to send them copy of receipt and would send me a shipping label. So they are going to replace the battery!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik