Decrypting DAT files from DJI Assistant 2

Reaction score
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to get the Log files off the Phantom 4 Pro+, and if so how to make them readable? I used the DJI Assistant II and i have dat files.... but datcon, and a few other log converters cant do anything with these files (even dji log converters) I need these for the company i am with to view them. any tips or tricks would be most welcome. Thanks.

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to get the Log files off the Phantom 4 Pro+, and if so how to make them readable? I used the DJI Assistant II and i have dat files.... but datcon, and a few other log converters cant do anything with these files (even dji log converters) I need these for the company i am with to view them. any tips or tricks would be most welcome. Thanks.

Which version of DatCon are you using?

2.4.5... why? And thanks for the help!
V2.4.5 works for a P4Pro. I don't know if the P4Pro+ .DAT is enough different to cause DatCon not to work. What happens when you try to read the .DAT? There is a file named .dotdat in your home directory. Can you email a copy of that to [email protected]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20