Decided to change the look of my P3P today

Reaction score
I decided to get a little creative and change the look of my P3P today. Not sure if the color scheme is a keeper or not but we'll see.

image.jpg

They need to come up with a bottom decal so when your flying it you can see it better.

Can you dye the shell like the blades? I'm thinking about ordering a shell and dying it if you can

You could but that would kill your warranty. Not to mention the enormous amount of work it'd take to disassemble and reassemble the aircraft from start to finish.

Can you dye the shell like the blades? I'm thinking about ordering a shell and dying it if you can
I am sure I saw another post where someone tried to dye the battery cover it didn't take the dye. I would assume the shell is the same plastic.

I am sure I saw another post where someone tried to dye the battery cover it didn't take the dye. I would assume the shell is the same plastic.
Pretty sure the shell would take the dye. It seems porous. The battery is really smooth.

Sweet skin! I'm going with the Stars & Stripes................ should be here tomorrow.

UPG7649-700.jpg

Will use my new red-striped props on it. :cool:

Reactions: Daniel Voyer
Sweet skin! I'm going with the Stars & Stripes................ should be here tomorrow.

UPG7649-700.jpg

Will use my new red-striped props on it. :cool:

Thanks for the compliment but it's not a skin. It's just scrap vinyl that I got for free from my friend's sign shop. Free is always good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20