December Winter Frost

Nice one squid,

I'm also on SkyPixel

Take a look when you've got 5 mins

Reactions: Mike Drone7
I'm one of your followers on sky pixel now... No getting away from little ol me:p

Nice one squid,

I'm also on SkyPixel

Take a look when you've got 5 mins
Well done Porky what a fantastic place;). The next time I'm in the UK how about a tour?:D

Nice - I've seen many people on this forum saying that 'now it's winter I'm gonna put my bird away till spring etc' you need the contrasts of the seasons & can fly ALL year round with this amazing machine

good stuff - it's about 30c here :p

Hey Mike you ordered those filters didnt ya?
Yes I did and they are sitting waiting to be tried out. I've been flying the P3P only a bit and I'm still learning the app. But I've been having a hell of a time flying the trusty P2V a lot lately. I finally got all the RPG settings figured out and it's awesome. Anyway Merry Christmas to you buddy and a happy healthy 2016 to you and your family!

hey Mike filters are amazing ive used them a few times and love them the only thing i wish is that they had an ND 4 filter in the bunch but no big deal, very nice quality.....anyways buddy hope you and the family have the best christmas ever and hope you get a bit of flyin in thru the holidays, Im hoping our temps warm up a bit been like -15 here.....trying to figure out how to register my drone from Canada because might drive down to vegas in march and thinking of taking the drone but not having much success is getting a phone number that works every number i call says not available or blocked from my country lol gonna keep looking,,,, have a great one mike,,,,talk soon
Sid

Merry Christmas Bro and I'll catch up with ya in 2016, Have a happy holidays and a happy healthy new year to you and your family;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.