Dealings with Phantomfilters.com

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problem with Phantomfilters not replying to you even after you have bought their filters from their website?

I paid for the filters about two weeks ago (3 Dec 2015) and have emailed (2x) and wrote on their contact form (3x) but they did not reply! I'm having apprehension about their after sales follow-up.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I have not heard of issues buying from them. Due to your location I would suspect it will take some time to reach you. Did you order over the internet? If so was there any confirmation email explaining shipping times?

Has anyone had any problem with Phantomfilters not replying to you even after you have bought their filters from their website?

I paid for the filters about two weeks ago (3 Dec 2015) and have emailed (2x) and wrote on their contact form (3x) but they did not reply! I'm having apprehension about their after sales follow-up.
I was looking into buying some filters from this company in the summer but i did hear some negative posts about not being able to get hold of the company apparently the guy who owns it or runs the company is on this forum but i dont know his handle name!!

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I have not heard of issues buying from them. Due to your location I would suspect it will take some time to reach you. Did you order over the internet? If so was there any confirmation email explaining shipping times?

Thanks for the welcome LuvMyTJ. I received an email notification and the Order Number once I paid for the filters. Unfortunately, I didn't hear from them after that even after writing to them 5 times about the shipping and estimation time. Though the amount might not be that big but at least a reply from the seller to assure. I guess I'll just have to wait a little more and hopefully it comes before Christmas! :) It's been almost two weeks already.

I was looking into buying some filters from this company in the summer but i did hear some negative posts about not being able to get hold of the company apparently the guy who owns it or runs the company is on this forum but i dont know his handle name!!

You are fortunate. As for me, I went straight to purchase the filters without doing much research about the company. I hope he replies soon.

You are fortunate. As for me, I went straight to purchase the filters without doing much research about the company. I hope he replies soon.

Jakob from Phantomfilters.com just replied and he is resending me a new pack since I've not receive my earlier package. Looks like all is well again...:)

Hi yes I have purchased from this company just before Christmas and they come in record time and I live in the U.k and they are fantastic filters too.im sure if you have purchased some you will receive them,us as buyers just expect the sellers to get them to us at Concorde speed but the postal system is as fast as a snail.

I purchased from their site late Monday night and they arrived this morning (Saturday) in Switzerland... Priority mail from Denmark. Very impressed with turnaround time. Now I'm just waiting for my P3A to arrive on Monday via DHL. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think their communication is bad, but I did order within the last few weeks and did receive them.

personally no issue here. Ordered the same filters around Jan and had them within a week or so (time wasn't long enough to warrant worry)

Glad u had a good experience, but this contributes absolutely nothing to those of us out here on the hook.

Glad u had a good experience, but this contributes absolutely nothing to those of us out here on the hook.

actually it contributes the fact that some of us do get good business from them and if it wasn't for reading negative post and comments on a forum, I would have never thought anything of it and would happily place an order for something else through them.

my apologies if I didn't have a "this sucks, me too" post...

That's good for u. I received no confirmation number, no email, sent them 3 emails with no response. Been 10 days since I ordered. Still no product.

Didn't mean to jump on you. Just very frustrated.

Sometimes I wonder how some companies stay in business.

My experience with Snake River Prototyping filters has been the complete opposite. I purchased one of their filters off Amazon and had a question so I went to the company website and sent them an e-mail through "Contact Us." Told them I bought it on Amazon, told them the company I purchased it from and asked my question. It wasn't even an hour where I got a very personal response thanking me for the purchase of their product and gave me a very detailed and precise answer. Excellent service at its best.

I have since acquired a second Phantom P3A and will be once again purchasing one of their filters.

Reactions: NepenthesLucas
For what is worth...another happy customer of phantomfilters here. I live in Europe and the company ships from Denmark so I received the filters 4 days after ordering them. To be honest I did not have the need to contact them, but the product is great!

That's good for u. I received no confirmation number, no email, sent them 3 emails with no response. Been 10 days since I ordered. Still no product.

Didn't mean to jump on you. Just very frustrated.

I got a reply from Jakob from Phantomfilters after all. It was only after 5 emails! He had to ship the filters the 2nd time as the first was lost somewhere. I've received the filters a few days later after he shipped the 2nd time.

For what is worth...another happy customer of phantomfilters here. I live in Europe and the company ships from Denmark so I received the filters 4 days after ordering them. To be honest I did not have the need to contact them, but the product is great!
I can see why he is upset, they claim 2-5 days as they ship from the state of Arizona in the USA. If it was out of stock in the states a simple email would keep the customer in the loop. It is too bad since threads like this can do harm to a businesses reputation, especially for such a seemly easy & simple fix.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik