Dead Drone

Reaction score
After having some issues with current firmware, I decided to downgrade my p4p frimware, since assistant removed the downgrade option, I decided to try and manually downgrade the firmware, and by an accident, I flashed my phantom 4 pro with a phantom 4 firmware. and now here are my drone symptoms
1. It cannot connect to rc. ( also linking doesnt work.. timedout
2.The AC turns on and the gimbal moves up then stops looking at bottom.
3.The AC LED camera indicator is flashing red/green/yellow
4.Tried to flash again with p4p firmware... DID NOT WORK!
5. Tried to restore to factory settings, update via assistant.... DID NOT WORK
6. Tried to connect via cable directly to phone, It does not recognize it on DJI go, and says disconnected.
7.Tried to put firmware(.bin) file in root directory of sd card. Nothing happened

HELP!

and in case of changing the board, which board is needed to be changed? and another Question, is the camera module broken two? do I need to change the board only? thanks

Can it be "assumed" that when you tried to manually load the firmware on the AC with the SD card that the RC was not connected and off??

First, I would go back through the standard procedure for upgrade to start at square 1. See what happens at that point.

And try this:

In that instance, so I have heard but not confirmed. Since you accidentally flashed with P4 and not P4P firmware you may not have an option but to return to DJI. I hope that is not the case, but many have had issues with the new process and any minor mistake appears to be a disaster. Hopefully someone else can chime in and offer another suggestion, but I would not hold my breath.

DJI Susan gave him his answer on DJI Forum earlier.
Well, guess he will be sending it back. Hope he is ready for that ordeal.

guys! I cannot send it back to DJI I live in Kurdistan / iraq thats why I am posting here . its not allowed in airporrt

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4