DBS Mods

Not sure what email address you used but Judy is very responsive at DBS. I think she handles all the communications with customers, not really sure. Here's her email:

[email protected]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod
Not sure what email address you used but Judy is very responsive at DBS. I think she handles all the communications with customers, not really sure. Here's her email:

[email protected]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thanks for the info. I sent Judy a email at the address you posted. Thank you for your help!

Have ordered an it elite and have emailed four times since then to every contact listed on their site...no response since the first order accepted email.

their customer support is very dissappointing.
I wouldn't order from DBS mods again, there are other sources at the same price.

Have ordered an it elite and have emailed four times since then to every contact listed on their site...no response since the first order accepted email.

their customer support is very dissappointing.
I wouldn't order from DBS mods again, there are other sources at the same price.

DBS Mods is basically just a middle man that sells the ITElite (the manufacturer) antenna. Basically It's ran out of Chuck's garage/house. Email Judy at the email address I provided in this thread.

Out of curiosity, what's the pressing issue you need answered?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers