DBS mod

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I bought ITELITE ITE-DBS01_V.1 a week ago...
I went to a area where there are no power line, no interference.... And my drone can go over 600 meters (2000 feet) away from me.
I'm asking if it's normal or not:)
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What was your distance at the same place with stock antenna? If it's double or triple the stock antenna, it does its job. The distance varies a lot depending the area you fly and how you aim it as well.

It was like 200 or 300 meters away from me with my stock antenna, I went outside like 10 minutes ago and I did 800 meters away from me... I know it does the triple or double but:) I was just wondering if it was right :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I can fly my P3s stock most times about 1000m plus (out of town with no interference) so with DBS Mod you should at least double your
range..good luck!

With some trees, 2000' is what I get with my stock. Unobstructed from my house (and half a dozen SSID's), I have maxed at 4200'.

Location is everything
With DBS mod, external batteries, and amps on my P3 standard I can go over 6 miles at a very remote location on the south end of my ranch.
Now if I go back to town I've had times with the DBS mod and amps that I can't go 2000'.

Reactions: TheTanger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20