Daylight wavier help

Reaction score
I filed for my daylight wavier a few weeks back and today I received an email requesting more information (better than a denial). I must provide one more bit of information for the following:
  • Applicant must provide a method to assure all required persons participating in the sUA operation have knowledge to recognize and overcome visual illusions caused by darkness, and understand physiological conditions which may degrade night vision.
I want to say that I will train all involved on the topics in the Pilot's Handbook such as providing a 1/2 hour for Dark Adaptation before take-off, look 5-10 degrees off center of the unit and other light sources to avoid night blind spots, remove most light sources or use dim lighting in the control area, and use visual scanning to prevent Autokinesis. Of course I'll clean it up and add all the details.

Has anyone else received their wavier? Any suggestion on how to word this? I was going to develop my own training that focuses on the items above unless someone has a great resource. I feel like I'm close and don't want to screw it up :neutral:

Got my rejection email/pdf today for the night waiver.

Oh well, I can accomplish what I need under 101/Hobby.

AD

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik