Day 4: Learning to Fly

Reaction score
I don't know what your weather is like, but where I live it was sunny and 80F today......beach weather!

I've had my P2V+ for less than 6 days and I've been working on trying to get comfortable flying. I got tired of the "confines" of the large open field I've used to practice and decided to throw caution to the wind!

Here's my third video on day 4 of learning to fly. This is why I bought this amazing machine! Hope you enjoy the video.

http://youtu.be/DO8i2AUU8NI

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 460
That's a local spot for me, nice to see a different perspective. Enjoyed it!!! I can only hope I could put out something that nice after 40 days, maybe 400 days. Mine is still without props, trying to learn as much as I can before first flight.

go back tomorrow AND TAKE THAT BIRD DOWN A FEW HUNDRED FEET TO THE BEACH AND THEN FLY IT BACK UP....

i kept waiting for that angle to happen...

Big Chips said:
go back tomorrow AND TAKE THAT BIRD DOWN A FEW HUNDRED FEET TO THE BEACH AND THEN FLY IT BACK UP....

i kept waiting for that angle to happen...

I agree! I was way too nervous with the relative safe flying I did. There were seals and pelicans out on those two large rocks off shore. I wanted to fly out there too and gets some wild life shots.....but my pucker factor was too high.

I was so relieved when I got my P2V+ back on grass! I could finally breath again!

Not tomorrow, but that's my stretch goal. I understand some of the newbies have jumped right in, but the difference is I've lived to fly another day......some of them aren't. I'm happy to have your encouragement.....I will get there! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik