Dave's Discount Motors

Reaction score
Demand must be thru the roof over at DDM. I'm wondering who's more difficult to contact these days, DJI customer service, or Dave's Discount Motors. Hey DDM, Knock Knock! anybody home. :lol: Please don't misunderstand, the guys over at DDM do a spectacular job and I'm happy to do business with them, and glad they're doing so well. DDM runs like a well oiled machine.

As an update, Just found that DDM actually doesn't begin taking phone calls until 11A there time, so that answers that.
If you find the need to touch base with them earlier to place an order or whatever, it was suggested sending them an e-mail with your info. and they will get back with you ASAP.

mtpisgah said:
they're my dealer. i got my p2v+, 3 months ago, thanks DDM. ;)

I agree DDM are great. My P2V+ arrived in New Zealand within 24 hours of ordering - from Utah!! Mind blowing speed!

DMD took great care of me!

Flyer91 said:
Is there a new 5% off promo code for Daves?
SQUIRREL doesn't seem to work anymore .... :(

There's a notice on DDM website that says they no longer accept discount codes for DJI products.

DDM was awesome to deal with. I called them before I bought my Plus, got lots of questions answered. Then after I received my Plus, my charger started acting a bit odd. If I moved the wire, it would stop charging, DDM sent me a new charger with a return tag very quickly. Super happy with DDM.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik