Data transfer

Reaction score
Hi

I've just purchased a Phantom 3 and I'm struggling to transfer data from the aircraft to my laptop.

Can't seem to find software to perform the task!

Any hints??

Thanks

Neil

Welcome Neil.

Images and Video that you took with the camera is located on the microSD card that is located on the top of the camera. You can remove this card and put it in a card reader to extract your data. Or you can connect a micro USB cord to the Gimble (part that holds the camera) and extract it like it is a disk drive. I hope this helps.

You have came to the right place for information. Enjoy your time here. Be sure to read all you can. There are tons of threads on just about any subject you can think of that has to do with the quad-copters. The search function works well here. Use it often, you will find what ever you need. In that rare case that you can not, there are great people here to help. Thanks for coming to Phantom Pilots! You are family now.
If you need any help/parts, please visit:

www.PhantomHelp.com

You can connect the AC directly, however, it needs to be powered up and it makes an annoying chirping sound during the transfer. And that's a slow method. Removing the card is a delicate procedure but much faster. Just be sure you don't insert it backwards when inserting back into the camera.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic