DATA NEEDED! Help a student out!

Reaction score
Heya,

I would extremely appreciate any .dat files from the phantom 4 series! Its for a school project. Optimally it would be from a flight during cold temperatures (around 4C or slightly below or above) BUT ALL DATA is appreciated.

Help me complete this **** piece of work so I can get into Kings College London this year :(

Thank you in advance!!!!

Heya,

I would extremely appreciate any .dat files from the phantom 4 series! Its for a school project. Optimally it would be from a flight during cold temperatures (around 4C or slightly below or above) BUT ALL DATA is appreciated.

Help me complete this **** piece of work so I can get into Kings College London this year :(

Thank you in advance!!!!
Hmmm. Dodgy! Flight data= I know where u live with ur Phantom and I can collect it when ur out.

Sent from my P00A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hmmm. Dodgy! Flight data= I know where u live with ur Phantom and I can collect it when ur out.

Sent from my P00A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Oh fgs Im just trying to complete my Mathematics Internal Assessment which is part of the International Baccalaureate course. I'd be more than welcome to give anyone that contributes my ID details. In truth the columns i care about are "batteryTemp(C)" and "percentageVolts" but its a hassle for most. I want to correlate data from my P3S and compare to the P4 and use calculus to find the smallest derivation along my curve. You can add me on any social media (being a teenager) and see I'm not some creep trying to rob you xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31