Dat and txt files

Reaction score
How and where do I download dat and txt files from please????

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

How and where do I download dat and txt files from please????
The txt files are stored in the app.
If you are using an Android phone or tablet, the flight records are in Internal Storage/DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord
They are all txt files and the file name includes the date.

The dat files are in the Phantom and you have to enable flight data mode in the settings to access them.

The dat files are in the Phantom and you have to enable flight data mode in the settings to access them.

Dont see this option in the android go app, do you have a screen shot please

Dont see this option in the android go app, do you have a screen shot please
Here it is in an earlier version of the app:
i-9Bphh43-L.png

I believe the only way to download the P4 .dat files is through the drone's USB port using the DJI Assistant program. There is a utility in DJI Assistant to do this.

Is it necessary to copy the dat file to each of the sd cards like on the P3 or can you insert a new sd card blank?
The DAT files are stored on the Phantom's internal memory card. You cannot remove it unless you completely dismantle your Phantom.

Well good. With my P3 I was having to copy a file to each new card. On the P4 it came with the 16gig card which was in the AC when I updated firmware. I just put a blank 32gig card in and wanted to make sure it wasn't going to give me any problems on the first flight.
Thanks msinger.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I guess you're referring to the BIN file maybe? You don't have to keep any files on the memory card with the P4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31