DASHWARE WTF......

Reaction score
DASHWARE WTF????

THE REASON I EVEN PURCHASED THE FLY-TREX LIVE WAS FOR THE AWESOME LOOKING TELEMETRY THAT WILL SHOW UP ON THE SCREEN WITH YOUR SOFTWARE.....WTF...YOUR CLOSED DOWN BECAUSE YOU WANT TO CREATE A BETTER PRODUCT????? I CALL BS ON THAT!!!! YOU HAVE AN AWESOME PRODUCT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD LIST A DOZEN MORE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR SITE OPEN....

SINCE I AM A RETIRED TEXAS STATE POLICE OFFICER I AM SUSPICIOUS OF YOUR ERRATIC BEHAVIOR.....AND FEEL THAT YOUR SITE WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A FRONT TO LAUNDER DRUG MONEY! OK I WAS JUST KIDDING WITH THAT LAST STATEMENT. BUT THATS HOW CRAZY IT IS TO ME THAT YOUR AWESOME SITE WAS CLOSED 15 MINUTES AFTER I RECEIVED MY FLY-TREX LIVE 3G.....

But on a serious note Dashware WTF

OK sorry everyone I had to purge....and I am sure many of you are or have experienced the same feelings in this matter.....but you most likely possess better keyboard filtering than I do.....

Moose

PS: I feel better.....sorry & thank you.....

Moose said:
Since Oct. I've been Stewing.....

Moose stew... doesn't sound good on at least a couple levels!

Anyway... try catching up on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=31475

There are people keeping the Dashware product going/available, and others toying with RaceRender 3 as a currently supported alternative. Both options seem to be doing well.

Chuck26287 said:
Moose said:
Since Oct. I've been Stewing.....

Moose stew... doesn't sound good on at least a couple levels!

Anyway... try catching up on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=31475

There are people keeping the Dashware product going/available, and others toying with RaceRender 3 as a currently supported alternative. Both options seem to be doing well.

Re: Dashware no longer downloading products????
Sent: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:33 am
To: Moose

Hi
Thank you very much for your kind words : )

Did you followed my instructions from page 7?: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=31475&start=60
I don't know what can cause your problem.
Maybe I could help you if you tell me step by step what you are doing.
And what you mean by boot off? reboot? of just log off?
In my opinion there should be no problem with cracking Dashware on Windows 7.

- I am afraid Dave

Chuck,
Is this what U R refering to?? If U look at my activity U will see I keep up on this stuff frequently & have been doing so for over a year on most all P2V & P2V+ issues....I don't have 260 hits from my posts consisting of only smiley faces :D :) ;) :( :eek: :shock: (just saying) I do appreciate you concern ...

Speaking of...never heard back from "Dave" regarding my issues with trying his above info....so if U can help me there I would GREATLY APPRECIATE it!!! (that is the only type help I need)....

Thanks Chuck!,
I hope I get a PM from U with a solution regarding my trouble with the {I am afraid Dave} PM I pasted above.....

BTW;
Moose.....(not Moose Stew) very funny if U did that in a comedic manner.... :lol:

Moose said:
Re: Dashware no longer downloading products????
Sent: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:33 am
To: Moose

Hi
Thank you very much for your kind words : )

Did you followed my instructions from page 7?: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=31475&start=60
I don't know what can cause your problem.
Maybe I could help you if you tell me step by step what you are doing.
And what you mean by boot off? reboot? of just log off?
In my opinion there should be no problem with cracking Dashware on Windows 7.

- I am afraid Dave

Chuck,
Is this what U R refering to?? If U look at my activity U will see I keep up on this stuff frequently & have been doing so for over a year on most all P2V & P2V+ issues....I don't have 260 hits from my posts consisting of only smiley faces :D :) ;) :( :eek: :shock: (just saying) I do appreciate you concern ...

Speaking of...never heard back from "Dave" regarding my issues with trying his above info....so if U can help me there I would GREATLY APPRECIATE it!!! (that is the only type help I need)....

Thanks Chuck!,
I hope I get a PM from U with a solution regarding my trouble with the {I am afraid Dave} PM I pasted above.....

BTW;
Moose.....(not Moose Stew) very funny if U did that in a comedic manner.... :lol:

Yeah... you're Moose... you've been stewing... feeble attempt at light-hearted humor!

Well, I have Windows 7, and I tried the cracked install of DashWare. It appeared to work, but I didn't try it all the way to a completed video. I am one of them who is putting more effort into RaceRender 3. The fact that my install seems to work would lead me to believe the difference has to be in our computer systems or our installation process. The only thing I could suggest would be totally uninstall everything DashWare, reboot, and re-install by the instructions again. You sound savvy enough that I'm sure you've already done this a couple times, though. So... I'm sorry I don't have much to offer you.

I Have A Purchased Copy Of Dashware & Made IT Portable, However That Is Using My Licence.

I Will Have A Play With The Crack And See If I Can Make It Portable So That It Should Just Work For Everyone.

That Being Said The Dashware Dev Is Working For GoPro. Guessing He Was Asked To Stop Dashware While He Develops Something Similar For Them. As To If Dashware Will Come Back, Only The Dev Knows.

CyberCitizen said:
I Have A Purchased Copy Of Dashware & Made IT Portable, However That Is Using My Licence.

I Will Have A Play With The Crack And See If I Can Make It Portable So That It Should Just Work For Everyone.

That Being Said The Dashware Dev Is Working For GoPro. Guessing He Was Asked To Stop Dashware While He Develops Something Similar For Them. As To If Dashware Will Come Back, Only The Dev Knows.

Brother that would be SO VERY AWESOME OF YOU!!!! I want Dashware to compliment my Fly-Trex SOOOOOO bad. In fact I would not have even bought the black-Box if I had of known this issue was about to hit.... I'm going to PM you also....
Thank you so much!

Moose

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic